Morningside Place 5445, 5501 Biscayne BLVD. Miami, FL
Morningside Rosa 55 LLC
- New (70,846 SF) 3-Story Commercial
- Live-Work Units With Accessible Roof Terrace
- On-Site Surface Parking + Basement
Building Type :
Comercial / Live-Work
Project Scope :
New Construction Of (2) Modern Mimo Styled 3 Story (T-4) Commercial Retail.
Live-Work Use Buildings With Accessible Roof Terraces + Exhibit Spaces.
Both Buildings Are Connected With A Pedestrian Trellis Bridge At Level 2.
- Required Onsite Surface Parking.
- Landscaping & Hardscaping.
- Circle Drive With A Water Feature At The Dead End R.O.W. Of NE 55th Street.
- Water Feature Is Adjacent To The Existing Vehicular Landscape Barrier, Fronting Morningside.
Design Team :
- Principal Architect: DEAN B. LEWIS ARCHITECT LLC+THRESHOLDS, INTL.INC.
6660 Retail Lofts MiMo Historic District, Miami, FL
Client : 3404 N. Miami Ave, LLC / 6660 DN LLC.
Program-Scale : 2 Story - Restoration, as per FBC 2014.
Project Scope : Restoration and remodeling of existing exterior facades, interiors and site improvements. Conversion from office use on both floors into 4 commercial retail lofts with separate entrances and common space.
Design Team : Principal Architect: DB LEWIS ARCHITECT-THRESHOLDS INTL., inc. MEP+F: RPJ CONSULTING ENGINEER inc. Structural: YH CONSULTING ENGINEERING. Civil Engineer: OCEAN ENGINEERING, inc.
Building Type : Commercial Retail
Status : Processing Master Permit